This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faction change cooldown poll.

One of the most requested QOL changes we always get in AMA's is an overall reduction in the time it takes to retire and join the opposing faction. The question is, what kind of reduction would suit the community. We do need a cooldown so its complete removal is not likely to happen.
    1 day
    31.25%
    2 days
    37.50%
    3 days
    31.25%
    4 days
    0%
    5 days (leave alone)
    0%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Drakkun; 05-22-2019, 11:25 AM.

I voted for 3 days, 2 is probably better but 1 is too quick.

Also I'd like to increase the timer going from SF to combatant from 5 to 15minutes and during those first 10mins you are unable to enter a structure and if you want to enter a structure in those first 10 minutes a 10k bounty is added to the player.

Comment

I personally went with two days. I can totally agree five days is a bit excessive, but I think one day is just too short. Two is a convenient and happy medium.
      Sincerely,
      Chris Lenga (Jarrock)

Guild Leader, VAST aka Vast Gamer
      City Mayor, VAST Coast (Talus)

Comment

Originally posted by Decria View Post
        I voted for 3 days, 2 is probably better but 1 is too quick.

Also I'd like to increase the timer going from SF to combatant from 5 to 15minutes and during those first 10mins you are unable to enter a structure and if you want to enter a structure in those first 10 minutes a 10k bounty is added to the player.
        Would you also be proposing something where they can't launch into space? I know a lot at the end of invasions quickly hit the SP and launch into space to wait out the cooldown. I might too, but I usually die thus eliminating my SF status lol
        Sincerely,
        Chris Lenga (Jarrock)

Guild Leader, VAST aka Vast Gamer
        City Mayor, VAST Coast (Talus)

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Lenga View Post

Would you also be proposing something where they can't launch into space? I know a lot at the end of invasions quickly hit the SP and launch into space to wait out the cooldown. I might too, but I usually die thus eliminating my SF status lol
          That's a good idea as well, every idea here is open for the community to tweak or add their own thoughts. I'm just trying to get a bit of pvp going. But I totally agree with you about the invasions.

Comment

I went with 3 myself.
            Husband of Erotica <3

Comment

Due to this is mainly for those wanting badges, Surely doesn't affect pvp. 24 hours gets my vote.

Comment

Definitely something to consider for sure.

Comment

I went with 48 hours because that's my attention span!

Comment

2 days is a standard on all nge servers. I say go with that.

Comment

Keep this civil and on topic.?*

Comment

Working...
                      X