Space - QoL improvement t4 Black sun

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space - QoL improvement t4 Black sun

Currently to get the Vigo gunship you have to kill a quota of Black Sun. The Easiest way to do so is duty missions from space stations however, Tier 4 this becomes more difficult because of the fact that there are very few Rihkxyrk that spawn within the mission. After completing all other requirements including gunboats you are usually left needing ~20-30 of these ships. the fastest way is to run it until the second complete wave and you find the Rihkxyrk and then end the duty mission and start anew.

However, on live their solution, was to change a spawn of deathwatch fighters to be the black sun. there are a few Rihkxyrk in these groups and it allowed pilots to complete it that way if they so choose as doing it the duty mission way for a single Rihkxyrk takes about 20-60 mins for a single ship depending on pilot ability and their loadout.

My suggestion is that the death watch ships found near Endor Space System, 1675 -7075 -5895 (Nearest Jump Point: Red Sin Chimaera) be changed to Black Sun ships to help players complete this collection.

information found here.
    https://swg.fandom.com/wiki/Black_Su...t_Quota_Tier_4

Running any duty to completion 5x will complete any collection outside BS, and Vettes.

Comment

The Rihks are a pain to get through, I agree I will look through my waypoints but I am pretty sure that I have a couple for BS Static spawns T4 that have Rihks in them?*
      ?*

Comment

if you can find them ranger it would be appreciated the 4 i had over on the other server are not here for some reason.

Comment

Working...
        X