server ideas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

server ideas

so my idea idea with is two parts elder robes and holos, so what about a two part phase a theme park (non faction) in to which you, sith holos are given by Dark vader and gives quests, as you do the quests you get random holos, for sith at the end you will have full Med and wp sith side, on tat you have Luke and he gives you quests, He gives you jedi med and wp. as for the elder robe (some of us are busy and sometimes don't have a lot of time to do heroics) so I was thinking either Jedi crafting robes so various robes types, or doing a Tokens form random npcs that gets you rewards for the server by doing doing stuff in game. (not afk) so talk to npc xxxx do his/her mission you get 30 tokens.
    Last edited by capcom; 09-17-2019, 06:05 PM.

What? the holo's take longer then the heroics..lol

Comment

Tho I agree that the master cloak collection is tedious, it's designed for it to be rewarding after you complete it. Jedi is already the strongest among the classes. So in my opinion to create a shortcut for it, is unnecessary. As far as the elder robes, all you have to do to obtain them after getting your master cloak collection is collect POI's. Tho I sympathize with the people who are busy, some things need to be left the way they were.

Comment

Jayceus I would agree However Elder robes are pointless if you have already have MC,you get buff a proc thats it? (Chance to fire an additional offensive damage effect or - Chance to fire an additional offensive damage effect.) cause it loses stats. shirt,bando, hat. gloves. thats it. MC is shirt, pants. boots, bando,. gloves. so whats the point of doing Master cloak collection?, also the MC is better stats than the elder robe.
        Last edited by capcom; 09-17-2019, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Erotica Not everyone wants to do Heroics or care about it or has time. some people rather Just buy Jewelry. My self I hardly have time for stuff.

Comment

And then elder robes shoulden't be given out to people who can't make the heroics. or the effort lol. elder robes are something that honestly should be harder to obtain but people got lucky how easy it is there already free for tech doing nothing. if you been here since 2018 then thats a whole year . enough to do 100 sets of heroics like some of us or more. if it was really tedious you would not be-able to buy it let alone afk it. it's not about the stats it's more about the look for most. you also didnt see thousands of them on live.

Comment

Erotica nope I wasn't hear the whole of year 2018, also I started played again my time got little more free. but I still dont have time to do Heroics, also on live I saw lots of elder robes. people were selling Elder jedi right and left, and acutally the game is about haveing a stats and buffs. other wise I wouldn't need a suit or buffs to kill stuff

Comment

Lmao okay then work for your robes dont come expecting handouts cause your to lazy to play.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom View Post
                  Jayceus I would agree However Elder robes are pointless if you have already have MC,you get buff a proc thats it? (Chance to fire an additional offensive damage effect or - Chance to fire an additional offensive damage effect.) cause it loses stats. shirt,bando, hat. gloves. thats it. MC is shirt, pants. boots, bando,. gloves. so whats the point of doing Master cloak collection?, also the MC is better stats than the elder robe.
                  I personally use a cloak of hate. And I know how the MC works. That doesn't stop from other people from having their personal builds, maybe suggesting that the elder robes get their stats changed to best their dark and light side counterparts; would be the better route. People that I know do them for the achievement and the appearance look. So they do need a change.

Comment

Working...
                  X