Where are the rebels?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the rebels?

Since Rage is MIA now. Looking for some rebels to step up where the others failed.

Galaxy becoming Imp again ^_-
    Husband of Erotica <3

Space....

Comment

Noticed that as well. Wife and I run invasion in Keren pretty regularly and we are only getting hit by rebs once a day now, usually at the 9 est invasion. Looked at the map this morning and all of Naboo is now Imperial :P

Comment

Originally posted by TimDryson View Post
        Space....
        I mean I know it's nearly safe but won't be for long since I got ace and grinding for my RGI and Oppy soon
        Husband of Erotica <3

Comment

Originally posted by Dajax View Post
          Noticed that as well. Wife and I run invasion in Keren pretty regularly and we are only getting hit by rebs once a day now, usually at the 9 est invasion. Looked at the map this morning and all of Naboo is now Imperial :P
          Yeah i and another flipped the galaxy. no one bothered to stop us not even the group of 8 rebels at nyms who proclaim to pvp or be in a pvp guild. while i was SF on my bh . been in space SF to the last 2 days for up to 6h SF. ill likely flip it as will guildie till either its 99% imp or rebels grow some balls that is not rat/Ghost or PHNX .

Comment

Working...
          X