Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red v Blue Guild War Event Proposal

Good morning,

Firstly I would like to thank you all for making the server become such a great to place to be, however there is one thing that a lot of people are struggling to find and that is PVP. Now a few of us have discussed the lack of rebels after a good sized guild moved here with the intent on taking the fight to the imperial faction but it never really happened.

Now for whatever reason this didnt happen due to timezone issues, personal issues and people still gearing . The main people are TEF, SWAT and PHNX who have tried to keep pvp going from what I have seen, although there are a few people like csr-Rat who at times has been a 1 man faction. Myself personally I find it difficult to find PVP due to family, work and the fact that PVP occur's at 2-3am my time but have jumped in whenever I can including a few times this past week at Talus base.

TEF get moaned at for being able to get people out but that isn't there fault for having strong leadership and players who are active and I am tired of hearing it.

So, in an effort to try encourage people to come out and PVP , group together and work together in voice chat and get involved in a guild war and more importantly have bloody fun I am proposing a Red v Blue guild war weekend.

I would like us to discuss this and suggest idea's on how best to approach it and of course see if there is genuine interest to try kick start PVP here.

Main ideas:

1) the nomination for 2 team captain's along with 2 vice captain's. ?*

2) try to work out a draft system or pool of players that the ?*captain's can take turn's to pick player's from each class ?*and from who has signed up.

3) General rules, for example no camping of buff house's, should we have spies and jedi allowed? (The main reason for suggesting that is that those two proffs can be used solo and I really think we are trying to encourage grouping up. This is just an idea and I really want to have peoples input).

4) location's and times that would ensure and encourage a good turn out.

5) Reward's, perhaps we could have a reward for participants like a badge and the winners a title? ?*Of course we would need staff input and thought on this

6) Yes, I have made the post but this is YOUR server and WE are a community and the best way to get this going is for everyone to get involved and offer input.

This is just a proposal at this time and I hope you can find time to add your own thoughts and idea's and hopefully we can help to kick off PVP and have a laugh.

Thank you for your time.

<3

Decria
    Last edited by Decria; 05-08-2019, 07:45 AM. Reason: Typos

I'm in

Comment

While i'd love to do this i myself can not i know quite few others who can not either on the TEF side who are really sick of having to rely on TEF to switch sides. we?* did that over on VoH for a long ass time. rebels had the other day almost 2-3 groups in eisley at the TK invasion. did not bother to SF and wipe out 8 TEF.?*

ATM RAGE had the biggest numbers. but everyone fights each other on the rebel side or rage logs after a fight. there is no?*strong leadership there and will never be till rebels can grow the hell up and learn to follow one person. but this will never happen.?*

The IMPS have the?*strongest leadership in the game just like they did on chilastra or bria people put there hate/bs aside . if we fuck up and die , we learn from it we try to think of what we can do better. when i played rebel on bria during its underdog days we were 15-20 fighting 40-70 imperials at once we still managed to kill a lot and last a good 20-30 minutes before we just could not take on the amount.?*

I know there will be quite a bit of tef who may join. but rebels do have numbers and they can. they just need to drop the lame ass jedi and play commando's . an LSJ does 0 damage in pvp in anything past a 3v3. DSJ same boat. a commando will add a ton of pressure?*to medics and does a lot of damage

Decria you seem like the only rebel who gets this and a couple others like Chavex. sad but shit happens. live i have seen better rebels . seen 8 take out 30+ in med center.

For the ones who do not wanna pvp this server and others who been in this boat died because of it. and for the one's who wanna claim elitist pvpers. learn the definition of that word.

To sum it up. its someone who does nothing but trash talks , shouts hate towards anything/anyone not him/her. who belittles everyone and is about being toxic.?*

I may join for this but tbh if any of the rebels who that are the one's who know who they are join this will just show they need their hand held and is quite sad.

Comment

Thank you for the input Kitty/Erotica.

I can totally understand the frustrations towards the rebel faction, I have been mostly rebel my whole swg life but I do have and have had imp alt's to pop on. I have played on servers where people would swap to alt's on the opposite faction and all that served to do was ensure that faction win.....there was no real learning from it.

Like yourself, ?*I have seen and been apart of a smaller group that has beaten a bigger force....we have held the top floor of med c with a group verus 3-4 groups.

Like I have said many times, for me personally I struggle with the time pvp happens here just the same as legend's but in an effort to try get something going I have suggested this. Now of course if there is no interest fair enough.

Regarding the comments about trash talk ect I am not sure who that's aimed at I get why that kind of thing would put folks off.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Decria View Post
          Thank you for the input Kitty/Erotica.

I can totally understand the frustrations towards the rebel faction, I have been mostly rebel my whole swg life but I do have and have had imp alt's to pop on. I have played on servers where people would swap to alt's on the opposite faction and all that served to do was ensure that faction win.....there was no real learning from it.

Like yourself, ?*I have seen and been apart of a smaller group that has beaten a bigger force....we have held the top floor of med c with a group verus 3-4 groups.

Like I have said many times, for me personally I struggle with the time pvp happens here just the same as legend's but in an effort to try get something going I have suggested this. Now of course if there is no interest fair enough.

Regarding the comments about trash talk ect I am not sure who that's aimed at I get why that kind of thing would put folks off.

Thanks
          pretty much how?* it was on bria for me i would play the losing side. and often it was rebels coming in with a group or two vs 6+ groups yet still managed to take out a ton but only cause we had everyone in the same teamspeak server following one person not multiple .?* and it works well if everyone just listens.?*

the trash talk is about some who chime in saying they do not pvp here cause its toxic as hell. when infact theres no trash talk. maybe rebel side where everyones at each other throats . but we can not solve that. i seen some voice comms on the imp side back on bria and it was a clusterfuck of 20+ kids yelling or trying to call crap this never works. has to be one voice . call it a messiah if you will as this is what we called our imperial comm leader on bria.

Rebels need a version of GeeR here. best i can say is people need to just find someone who wants pvp and let them call shots and everyone just follow him/her. best done on a mando/bh/officer/smug. medics are the worst or jedi to call shots lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post

pretty much how?* it was on bria for me i would play the losing side. and often it was rebels coming in with a group or two vs 6+ groups yet still managed to take out a ton but only cause we had everyone in the same teamspeak server following one person not multiple .?* and it works well if everyone just listens.?*

the trash talk is about some who chime in saying they do not pvp here cause its toxic as hell. when infact theres no trash talk. maybe rebel side where everyones at each other throats . but we can not solve that. i seen some voice comms on the imp side back on bria and it was a clusterfuck of 20+ kids yelling or trying to call crap this never works. has to be one voice . call it a messiah if you will as this is what we called our imperial comm leader on bria.

Rebels need a version of GeeR here. best i can say is people need to just find someone who wants pvp and let them call shots and everyone just follow him/her. best done on a mando/bh/officer/smug. medics are the worst or jedi to call shots lol.
            Couldn't agree more, I ?*used to pvp on Chimaera outnumbered all the time but we all used vent back then. Then on farstar I pvped during the day with DTR and we would never have a full group but would communicate and be effective.

Shotcaller is not just all they need, the right balance is needed, plus movement and the ability to runderstand assist.

But all that's way off topic but I am getting the feeling that there is no appetite for this other than the gcw pvp?*

Time will tell

Comment

Seems like no apparent call for this at this time. I'll revisit the idea when things pick up.

Comment

Working...
              X