Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operations Address - [2/24] Server Maintenance

Greetings Prophecies:

On February 24th, 2019 @ 12:00AM CST, the Vengeance server will go offline to conduct a database and login server migration. The expected downtime is 2-4 hours. Once Vengeance comes back up, we will bring our web server offline for a migration as well. Players will still be able to login to the game, but will not have access to the forums.

These migrations are for the purpose of performance, stability, and defense against any cyber-attacks we may encounter in the future. We will also be installing additional backup servers in case of any surprise hardware failures or outages.

If you would like to see our new server specifications, click here.

With that being said, our monthly donation goal will be raised from $300 to $350, starting on March 1st.

Also: Please make sure to patch your client via the launcher once the server is back online.

May The Force Be With You

~ The SWG: Prophecy Team
    Last edited by Iosnowore; 02-24-2019, 10:04 AM.

Migration has finished and the server is back online.

Comment

I have been trying to access the server since 06:45 GMT today and still cannot get into the game even though you say the server is online. it is now 14.51 gmt
      Last edited by EusiToa; 02-24-2019, 08:52 AM. Reason: forgot to leave a note of the current time here

Comment

Originally posted by EusiToa View Post
        I have been trying to access the server since 06:45 GMT today and still cannot get into the game even though you say the server is online. it is now 14.51 gmt
        Hello EusiToa, have you ran the launcher after the server came up?

Comment

Hi, yes i have restarted my computer a couple of times thinking that would help, i am also running swg as administrator to no avail

Comment

Working...
          X