Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Community Address - New Years Announcement

Greetings Prophecies:
    Today is our five month anniversary of going live. To bring us into the new year, we would like to update you all with what we currently have planned for the future of the project.

Ask Me Anythings
    We have noticed that we did not have many scheduled AMAs last year, and we plan to change that. From now on, we plan to have an AMA on the first of every month, the time is still being determined. This may change depending on what works best for the community and staff.

Community Events
    Yes, events! The community team has many events planned for 2019, whether it be PvE, PvP, or RP. There will be something for every one of our players. If you have any suggestions, feel free to post them in the #community-suggestions channel on our Discord.

Development Roadmap
    Once we fix all the bugs in any of the past game updates (don't worry, the next TCG packs are coming soon!), we will being working on GU 5 and GU 6. A lot of you have been wondering what the next game updates are going to be, and we finally have the answer for you! Our development roadmap has been updated with our future planned updates. You can view the roadmap by clicking here.

Here are some things that the Project Admins would like to say:

Drakkun (Quality Assurance Admin)
    2018 Was without a doubt a whirlwind. This past August as the server went from a concept to an actual living server in less than two weeks, we've hit some major growing pains due to our supernova style explosion, but we caught them and fixed them as fast as we could with all of the collective input and help, I appreciate you guys for being patient with me and the rest of staff while we worked the kinks out. You guys have been a blast to work with, and I sincerely hope it continues. 2019 has plenty of room for being bigger and better. So many Ideas and trials ahead but I can say wholeheartedly, it's going to be another fun year. Love you guys! Stay tuned!
    Iosnowore (Development Admin)
    I can't believe 2018 is already over! We went live five months ago, and we have already made so much progress. Whether it be the Trading Card Game, Beast Master Restoration, Witches of Dathomir, or the bug fixes and quality of live. Currently we only have one developer, and we could double the speed of development progress if we had another. If you have the technical knowledge and would like to dedicate some of your time to help us out, please visit the Developer Recruitment Thread. Many of us have visions of new content that we cannot wait to implement. I can already tell 2019 is going to be a good year for us.
    We hope everyone has a safe and happy 2019!
    ~ The Prophecy Staff
    Last edited by Iosnowore; 01-16-2019, 10:33 PM.
Working...
X