• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
adorkdarkflyPlayer Spotlight - September 2021 - J-Bros
[Image: I0IyT9o.jpg]
Greetings everyone! We always say that the Community is the best thing about Prophecy!  Here is a chance to get to know one of our members, J-Bros.

Main Character(s) Name(s): J-BRoS

Discord Handle: J-BRoS #0721

Player Association: PHNX (rise from the ashes)

Where in the RL world do you live? Los Angeles, CA

How long did you play the live version of Star wars galaxies? 2005 till the shutdown.

What type of work do you do? Work in a laboratory.

What does a typical Star Wars Galaxies day consist of for you? Checking my vendor to see if I sold anything, joining group activities/events.

What was the race and profession of your very first character? Zabrak, Darth Maul baby!

What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to be/do in Star Wars Galaxies on live that you've done (or have yet do do here)? Complete all heroics with a 4 person group.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other than playing Star Wars Galaxies? Gardening (collect and selling nepenthes), shooting, fishing, and hiking.

What race and profession is your main character? Wookie/ Commando

What do you like the most about the profession you have chosen for your main character? Learning a new profession, I never played commando on live.

What faction is your main character? Rebel scum!

What is your favorite player owned ship? Eta-2 Actis-class interceptor

What is your favorite ground vehicle? DWB Jetpack or Merr-Sonn JT-12, handy on Mustafar... (The higher ground! Don't want to end up with no legs like that one guy, the lava is real!) 

How did you choose your main character's name? Old alias back in the day.

What is your favorite planet and/or city and why? Lok- background music

What is your favorite NPC? Obi-Wan Kenobi, blue ghost... must I say more?!

What are the most credits you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters? Korr's 25mil PVP Lesson at 3am (mention this player spotlight and receive a 5% discount).

What do you like best about SWG: Prophecy? The camaraderie, doing group activities, and having fun.

Describe your best experience playing Star Wars Galaxies. Meeting new people and trying to make my way through the universe.

What is your favorite questline and/or place within Star Wars Galaxies and why? Jabba's Theme Park, I remember back on live being immersed in the game and stepping into Jabba's Palace. LoL, It was huge and I got lost in there a lot, but it was the connections it made to the Star Wars movies. Till this day I have never stepped on that trap door.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon