• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ReynaStaff Spotlight December 2021 Adork
[Image: egqVmfS.jpg]                                                                                                                                                                   
Main Character(s) Name(s): Adork, Anya, Honee, Tomorrow, Sienia

Discord Handle: Adork#4612

Player Association:-NH-

Where in the RL world do you live? Michigan

How long did you play the live version of Star wars galaxies?  I started playing in late 2008 and was online when the servers closed.

What type of work do you do? I do at-home customer service for Saks over the phone.

What does a typical Star Wars Galaxies day consist of for you? Log in my trader to check my vendors, complete orders, group content including heroics and pvp when it's going on, deco. Standing around afk a lot too while I'm tabbed out talking or helping people on discord, lol. 

What was the race and profession of your very first character? Human Commando/BM

What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to be/do in Star Wars Galaxies on live that you've done (or have yet to do here)? This is a tough one.  I've done so much more here than I ever did on live. But I would say making mutations here has been a lot of fun for me.  I only ever made one on live.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other than playing Star Wars Galaxies? Painting and recently started reading more again. Used to create jewelry but haven't done that in a long time.

What race and profession is your main character? I would say my main characters right now are my smugglers and they are both female humans. 

What do you like the most about the profession you have chosen for your main character? The sheer amount of dps smugglers deal is just crazy and so fun.

What faction is your main character? Imperial

What is your favorite player owned ship? I never had a Decimator but I always liked the way they looked.

What is your favorite ground vehicle? Rickshaw

How did you choose your main character's name? Adork Darkfly was a randomly generated name when I was making my first character and when I saw it I thought it was perfect for me, lol.

What is your favorite planet and/or city and why? My favorite planet was always Dantooine. That's where my city on live was and I always loved it there.

What is your favorite NPC? Chewie! 

What are the most credits you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters? I think the most amount of credits I spent on one thing would be for my suit of Mando armor. 

What do you like best about SWG: Prophecy?  The community of course!  I do really like being on staff here and I enjoy helping people and teaching people things about the game. 

Describe your best experience playing Star Wars Galaxies. Meeting some really awesome people along the way both from live and here on Prophecy.

What is your favorite questline and/or place within Star Wars Galaxies and why? The Witches of Dathomir Themepark

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon