• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LatermorphStat migration and Species abilities.
Is it possible to bring back Stat migration with out breaking any current game mechanics? It would have us having to go to Salons in main cities and interacting with entertainers more than we already do .

Also could we switch on Species abilities? i know they would work in the NGE as i had a Zabrak character on live that still had his Equilibrium and Vitalize abilities that worked properly after the NGE hit for well over a year . until another player cried and reported me using it in pvp at restuss,lol.
(12-15-2021, 08:20 PM)Latermorph Wrote: Is it possible to bring back Stat migration with out breaking any current game mechanics? It would have us having to go to Salons in main cities and interacting with entertainers more than we already do .

Also could we switch on Species abilities? i know they would work in the NGE as i had a Zabrak character on live that still had his Equilibrium and Vitalize abilities that worked properly after the NGE hit for well over a year . until another player cried and reported me using it in pvp at restuss,lol.

I am going to add a bit here to this maybe it can help. The story from what I recall was the species abilities had to be removed do to pending lawsuits over some thing like that. They were not exactly taken on out though from the code. A few of us uncovered them a few month's ago in the code. So on Character roll you still got some of those bonuses if you choose Species type.  Its been a few months now since I explored a little bit into it. If I recall right you did not get a base line roll some species did get more points in Luck or Strength on this server.   

I understand its watered down from what your asking here but it is still there in some kind of form of what is once was. I wanted to give the lines of code that is there that we were looking at but just a few minute search I was not able to produce it ill try again later.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon