• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adorkdarkflyPlayer Spotlight - June 2022 Dark'Lord Ahniubis
[Image: WgCASbH.jpg]

Main Character(s) Name(s): Dark'Lord Ahniubis

Discord Handle: Dark'Lord Ahniubis

Player Association: WRATH

Where in the RL world do you live? North Carolina, U.S.A

How long did you play the live version of Star wars galaxies? From Beta till Shut down.

What type of work do you do? Currently disabled

What does a typical Star Wars Galaxies day consist of for you? loot then see if any needs help, ie pre quest / musty etc.

What was the race and profession of your very first character? Irodonian / aka Zabraks

What is the one thing you’ve always wanted to be/do in Star Wars Galaxies on live that you've done (or have yet to do here)? Well in live I did everything, had everything except a house  on mustafar.

What other hobbies or activities do you take part in, other than playing Star Wars Galaxies? truth I love cooking, ie why I am fat.

What race and profession is your main character? Jedi

What do you like the most about the profession you have chosen for your main character?  In live very early days i literally had to master like 30  proffesions  to unlock jedi, so my thought  stay/ or have a jedi.

What faction is your main character? Imperial.

What is your favorite player owned ship? Eta-2 Actis Interceptor

What is your favorite ground vehicle? right now my light bending barc (ty referal god)

How did you choose your main character's name? I just turn the God Ahniubis /(Egyptian mythology) in to a jedi/sith name.

What is your favorite planet and/or city and why? Planet: Mustafar, City probably Aurillia considering the time I spent pre cu and cu grinding my jedi's

What is your favorite NPC? Axkva Min

What are the most credits you have ever spent on purchasing a single item for one of your characters? in live 500 million

What do you like best about SWG: Prophecy? Honestly best server I been on,  community is awesome, admins, csr's, basically all the people in charge are extremely helpful.

Describe your best experience playing Star Wars Galaxies. Truthfully Krayt dragon hunting in live with a random stranger who turned out to be Lucas irl.

What is your favorite questline and/or place within Star Wars Galaxies and why? HK questline, taking people through it preps them for the end game Heroics, it's like practice to get your team  working together.
[Image: MgWVMnW.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon