• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Hotfix 4.3.8
[Image: n3PQ8Cf.png]
Greetings Prophecy!  Vengeance server will be going down today for Game Hotfix 4.3.8.  Estimated downtime is 1 hour.

ATTENTION!
Both factions have been having interference problems with the Christmas activities that are occurring, both factions sensor arrays have been jammed full with tinsel!
GCW Zones are temporarily out of sensor ranges, any factional activity in these zones will not be tracked and the Intel Pads are unable to decipher who is who,
Will you reclaim your city invasions for the greater good?

LIFE DAY
- Added a new vendor near the Life Day trees for items that can be brought with credits or Propoganda Tokens.
- Added 2 paintings that you can collect from Heroics for this holiday only! One per character so use all your characters to get a collection of them!

HOLIDAY SERVER BONUS
Updated the server bonuses for the holidays
- 8x Duty Tokens
- 4x Vet Tokens

Trading Card Game
- We have also released the latest TCG booster packs, Shadow Syndicate, The vendor for these packs can be found in Vengeance Outpost.

QUALITY OF LIFE UPDATES
- Added a group share feature to the chronicle quests (This is a WIP please report any bugs you find!)
- Tusken King experts should now be a bit more hasty to get to where they need to go!
- Augments will now be between 230-250 when dropping from the end bosses in heroics.
- Enhancements will now be between 28-30 when dropping from the end bosses in heroics.
- Added a new event tool so expect more pop-up events!

Please be sure to exit your client and patch it through the launcher before you head back into game!
Thanks!!
woohoo XD
Great work!
Not sure where to post this but I was hoping to get some help. I just joined today and for some reason I cant get the game to accept my login information. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Thanks
(12-27-2019, 11:51 PM)gaberod30 Wrote: Not sure where to post this but I was hoping to get some help. I just joined today and for some reason I cant get the game to accept my login information. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Thanks

I can get you sorted, one sec, if you have discord join our server discord for faster reply. I just activated your account, Try logging in via launcher now.
(12-28-2019, 12:05 AM)Nitro Wrote:
(12-27-2019, 11:51 PM)gaberod30 Wrote: Not sure where to post this but I was hoping to get some help. I just joined today and for some reason I cant get the game to accept my login information. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Thanks

I can get you sorted, one sec, if you have discord join our server discord for faster reply. I just activated your account, Try logging in via launcher now.
Got it thank you!
(12-28-2019, 09:26 AM)gaberod30 Wrote:
(12-28-2019, 12:05 AM)Nitro Wrote:

Got it thank you!
Np welcome to SWG Prophecy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon