• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EusiToaSpace ship guns
Lightbulb 
not sure how this would be accomplished but would be nice if shipwrights could make the range of the guns they build a bit longer - say up to 500m more?  would be real handy.....
all ship guns have a range of 600m. Your courser may not reflect it, but trust me it works. Great for cheesing capital ships that don't chase.

As for adding even more range, I have to veto this immediately. Game balance issue that could easily exploit Deep Space or Kessel.

At that point your guns would out range every NPC in the game outside of corvettes or GCW2 space battles. That would break... space.
(12-28-2019, 05:36 AM)PioneerSX2 Wrote: all ship guns have a range of 600m.  Your courser may not reflect it, but trust me it works.  Great for cheesing capital ships that don't chase.

As for adding even more range,  I have to veto this immediately.  Game balance issue that could easily exploit Deep Space or Kessel.

At that point your guns would out range every NPC in the game outside of corvettes or GCW2 space battles. That would break... space.
ok, thanks for your reply, makes sense when put like that
You're welcome!, Technically speaking we can already outrange most NPC's as it is. Only 2 ships in the game that we don't.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon