• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Hotfix 4.4
Greetings Prophecy!  Vengeance server will be going down today for Game Hotfix 4.4.

Immersion
-Added random ship fly bys above all major space ports

Chronicles
- Updated the chronicles group share feature.

Officer
- Changed the officer "Pistol Drillmaster" buff to "Drillmaster".
- Instead of granting 5% pistol damage increase Drillmaster now offers an extra 3% damage increase to all weapons on top of existing bonuses.

Medic
- Increased the bacta grenade cooldown from 8 to 10 seconds.
- Bacta Spray and Bacta Grenade now have seperate cooldowns.

Beast Master
- Fixed the Monkey Lizard being unable to learn Claw.
- Fixed the Winged Quenker being unable to learn Disease.

Space
- Slightly increased the drop rate for the Space Rare Loot Chests.

A client patch is needed for this update so make sure to run the launcher and update!
Time to fix the medic's expertise! Dope patch!
I was hoping that would be the result, grenade was useless before and too many points spent on it to have it share a cooldown with bomb.
Did it take the cooldown in common away from Bomb or away from spray....I never took the full line based on the fact it shared cooldowns just making sure I am reading it right Big Grin
it shared a common cooldown with bomb, we just removed the link and added a slightly longer cooldown with grenade iirc.
Chavex Wrote:I was hoping that would be the result, grenade was useless before and too many points spent on it to have it share a cooldown with bomb.

I know this is probably not the place to do this. I have been playing on SWGemu and saw you guys have jtl and nge ive created my account as well as activated it but the launcher tells me my credentials are invalid but I can log in here. looking for some help with this issue I did not see a thread in any way pertaining to that and nowhere to start a new one. I would really love to be able to login an patch through and see what you guys have going here. Thank you sorry for the out of place post.
(01-12-2020, 10:00 AM)Gartorik Wrote:
Chavex Wrote:I was hoping that would be the result, grenade was useless before and too many points spent on it to have it share a cooldown with bomb.

I know this is probably not the place to do this. I have been playing on SWGemu and saw you guys have jtl and nge ive created my account as well as activated it but the launcher tells me my credentials are invalid but I can log in here. looking for some help with this issue I did not see a thread in any way pertaining to that and nowhere to start a new one. I would really love to be able to login an patch through and see what you guys have going here. Thank you sorry for the out of place post.
You can either message a csr on discord and we can do it there, of you do not have discord if you make a ticket in the ticket area on the forums then we can do it that way Smile

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon