• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JayceusContent Creator (Streamers) Reward/Privilege System
As I brought up in the most recent Community Staff AMA, I'd like to see those who stream or provide video content of our server to be recognized and rewarded. Bringing new and past player's eyes back to the server is a necessity; streaming (Twitch, Mixer, etc.) and uploads from the YouTubers are the greatest advertisement of all. Advertisement is key for any up and coming game, just like any business. I personally just started streaming guild run of heroics, and plan to stream other different content the game provides. Also, please read below why I suggest this is a privilege.

So the ideas I have so the Prophecy content creators can be recognized and rewarded are the following.

- Custom Forum title.
- Custom Discord title & Name color.
- Custom In-Game character title.
- Stream Hosting by Prophecy's stream accounts.
- Some sort of In-game dedication.
- One-time free TCG pack(s), upon being granted status.* (See condition below.)
- Sponsored by the server.* (See conditions below.)
- Custom titles reflecting long-term server content creator

*Now I DO NOT want it to seem that since I just started streaming the server, I should automatically be considered for these rewards and reap the benefits of my suggestion. Hence in the title it states a Reward/Privilege system. Meaning if by any chance staff agrees to pursue this suggestion; whatever rewards that determined, SHALL BE EARNED. 

Meaning certain criteria needs to be met in order to receive these honors of representing our server. And let it be known an honor that can be taken away. One of the suggested rewards is to be "Sponsored by the server"; meaning Prophecy staff endorses the community member to represent the server.

Proposed suggestions for criteria.
- Account must be in good standing. 
- Account must have zero to extremely minimal infractions; whether it be on forums, Discord, or rules infractions.
- Account must be older than a certain minimum "account age". 
- Streamer/Uploader must be actively streaming/uploading the game-play for a determined set time.
- Streamer must indicate whether they are streaming for mature audience.
- Although content shouldn't be censored by mature language, but it must uphold the server's moral standards.

This concludes my suggestion. And I leave the comments/post below, to add any more suggestions that staff may consider.
Thanks for your time.
 -Jay
Good idea.

And of course it would seem that you are suggesting a reward for your efforts, and let's face it why not? If people take time to try help promote our server for example then why not a little perk like a forums title or somethibf
(01-11-2020, 10:26 AM)Decria Wrote: Good idea.

And of course it would seem that you are suggesting a reward for your efforts, and let's face it why not? If people take time to try help promote our server for example then why not a little perk like a forums title or somethibf
 With all honesty, I just want to see the server flourish; even if by some occurrence I don't earn the rewards. It's why it should be a privilege more than anything. If this becomes incentives for community members to shed light on this server. Thus bringing more people to play with us, by all means I've done my job.
Personally I like the idea behind it, I think there will have to be some discussion as to the requirements and whatnot, but overall definitely not a bad idea and will get more people involved.
I dig this idea. DEWIT! DEWIT NOW!
We already have the twitch setup if anyone wants to be hosted whilst streaming get in touch with an admin and we can set that up for you Big Grin
I totally understand that m8, the more the community does the more it help us grow and shows that we don't have to rely on staff to do it all

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon