• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChavexGalactic Homeshow (February)
[Image: jqj7oqJ.png]

Greetings Prophecy!  Its that time again, The Galactic Homeshow is OPEN!!

Show off your skills with Interior Decorating.  Now is your chance to enter your decorated structure and have the opportunity to win some cool prizes.

This month's Homeshow will be open until 22 February.  Judges will take a look at all entries the week of 23 February and announce the winners at the next AMA.

Finalists and Winners will receive a one of a kind painting of their home to display.

Just post the /waypoint to your structure below to be entered.

Best of Luck to you all!
I would like to enter please.

Sphiynx's House
/way Talus -4131 -6020
The citizens of Volusia, Dantooine would proudly like to submit our City Hall. /way -1577 5180
The Rebellion invites you to inspect our Strategy & Logistics Facility on the outskirts of Volusia, Dantooine. /way -1367 4917 (when you leave the Volusia City Hall, turn right and follow the river)
I want to enter.  it is a work in progress.  So please judge me.  Amy feed back is welcome. 
Thank you.

/way Naboo 941 -5076 Espo's Guildhall
For your consideration as an entry:

I'la was once an Imperial Officer. She has recently left the Empire and has joined the Rebellion as a Medic. She is not ashamed of her past as an Imperial Combatant and has opened the doors to her former home as a dedicatory to show that Imp or Rebel, we are all the same inside. Please feel free to visit I'la's Imperial Dedicatory on Dantooine in the city of Volusia. Wp -1453 5188 - Asuana

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon