• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IogoomVengeance Outpost Vendor Costs
The Vengeance Outpost Vendor for Heroic items is WAY overpriced. I know that a lot of people are going to argue that's not the case, but it's a clear case of gate keeping. The prices were set with a current server base in mind. The vendor is there for NEW players to catch up. When it costs 75 of each token to get two pieces needed for one mod bit, its overpriced. It's being used to prop up the credit base of a few select players on the server asking for 30-35 million credits for these two items. It is highly cost prohibitive for new players to come in and get established without putting in MONTHS of play to become PVP viable.

The costs should be reduced to ensure that a player can join the server and have enough to fully outfit themselves in a week max.
(03-07-2020, 11:51 PM)Iogoom Wrote: The Vengeance Outpost Vendor for Heroic items is WAY overpriced. I know that a lot of people are going to argue that's not the case, but it's a clear case of gate keeping. The prices were set with a current server base in mind. The vendor is there for NEW players to catch up. When it costs 75 of each token to get two pieces needed for one mod bit, its overpriced. It's being used to prop up the credit base of a few select players on the server asking for 30-35 million credits for these two items. It is highly cost prohibitive for new players to come in and get established without putting in MONTHS of play to become PVP viable.

The costs should be reduced to ensure that a player can join the server and have enough to fully outfit themselves in a week max.
tech vendors are supposed to be removed lol
The cost of the items are set as that cause they are rare to get as it is in heroics. This is another option to get items to use. I wouldn't say the cost is overprice, more set that ppl will have to work for it. I see your argument with it being overpriced but you also got to take in that default heroic token pay out are x4. Compare to the SoE live standard of x1. The point of some of these vendors being here is to also be active and get groups out there.

We want ppl to work for it, and not be a TC server where items are basicly spawned in. Just also remember we did this for the community for ways to get stuff. Wouldn't be fun if everything is easy.

I know we took a lot of time and thought to the prices and most of the staff agreed to it. But we can review and look it over for changes in the future.
Would luike to see the cost of wampa dna come down. or option to buy it with all Vet reward tokens.
defeats the purpose of it being rare then. tokens are also X4 default . same with devastation even though its dirt cheap to get atm..people who actually play the game shouldent have issues reaching the amount tbh. not hard always pugs going

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon