• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuunNew to server question (themepark)
I attempted to run the imperial theme park with my other half tonight and it didn't go so well lol. Granted its been a long time for us but we are not totally under geared for what use to be a solo endeavor on live. So what I'm asking is the Imperial T.P. tweaked higher and geared more for more group content on this server?  And if it is are there groups running it? Any answer is much appreciated Smile
It actually was revamped back on live with Game Update 6.12 (September 2007). Both the rebel and imperial themeparks were changed and are recommended for level 85+
(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Chavex Wrote: It actually was revamped back on live with Game Update 6.12 (September 2007).  Both the rebel and imperial themeparks were changed and are recommended for level 85+

Ouch. We were both on lvl 90's in max armor for our class (commando/medic) My avatar has a 1300 max damage heavy weapon and all sockets filled except for the psg socket. No droids or pets, rings and such are kinda meh nightsister drops and no tricked out backpacks as of yet. one or two npc were manageable but it was mass aggro trying to get into the rebel camp...I think it's like the third mission in and the respawn made pulling/aggro difficult. Any tricks or suggestions? Or are we just out of luck?
Best luck i've had with the imp/rebel theme parks was droid pulling on a jedi, and being careful, but at some places even that is not viable. As many buffs as you can get a hold of, food and spice, meds, offy(including stims), but even that may only get you so far before you need a little extra help. You may want to try the Prophecy discord LFG to see if you can drum up some help.

Suun
(05-27-2020, 02:54 PM)Chavex Wrote: It actually was revamped back on live with Game Update 6.12 (September 2007).  Both the rebel and imperial themeparks were changed and are recommended for level 85+

Ouch. We were both on lvl 90's in max armor for our class (commando/medic) My avatar has a 1300 max damage heavy weapon and all sockets filled except for the psg socket. No droids or pets, rings and such are kinda meh nightsister drops and no tricked out backpacks as of yet. one or two npc were manageable but it was mass aggro trying to get into the rebel camp...I think it's like the third mission in and the respawn made pulling/aggro difficult. Any tricks or suggestions? Or are we just out of luck?
(05-28-2020, 03:29 AM)chlpreacher Wrote: Best luck i've had with the imp/rebel theme parks was droid pulling on a jedi, and being careful, but at some places even that is not viable. As many buffs as you can get a hold of, food and spice, meds, offy(including stims), but even that may only get you so far before you need a little extra help. You may want to try the Prophecy discord LFG to see if you can drum up some help.

Suun

I appreciate all the feed back guys. I'll probably just put it on the back burner till I can get us some droids or find others that might want to run it or just not get to do it. Either way thank you all for the replies Smile
Hey @suun if you hit me up on discord ( UK time zone) I can provide you some assistance!

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon