• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shylo132Allow player cities to have space ports
Essentially allowing players to actually travel to their cities via direct.

Could possibly be put behind a city population cap to keep it from being too wide spread and more incentive to grow your city.

----
Quicker travel
Quicker Pizza
Papa Shylo
Not seeing the value of this at this time. There isn't enough active players to make this useful. If you need to land direct, just grab a homing beacon from the vet token vendor. Then you can use the homeport ability.
Current cities are mostly dead. Requiring an active population and a proper cap would help form more active cities/communities in order to facilitate a more lively interaction at hubs. The value is in giving people more of a chance to run into each other rather than being isolated.
really guy? you gave me -rep for that? Few minutes ago I asked staff how many people are playing right now. 80 people. For a game as large as SWG, That's really awful. No amount of player city changes is going to help.

Player events and Space pvp restus style Deep space coms will boost that.
(06-26-2020, 07:09 PM)PioneerSX2 Wrote: really guy? you gave me -rep for that?    Few minutes ago I asked staff how many people are playing right now.  80 people.  For a game as large as SWG, That's really awful. No amount of player city changes is going to help.

Player events and Space pvp  restus style Deep space coms will boost that.

That will only boost the pop a little. Have to remember that the ground pop is like 75% of total pop of all SWG NGE servers. People get Ace just to fly to ISD, thats about it. THe pilot community has always been rather small. So you'll have to come up with something better to draw in people.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon