• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
chlpreacherplayer city recruiters
Would like to propose some method of adding factional recruiters to player cities. under city options for terminals possibly.
(06-28-2020, 02:46 AM)chlpreacher Wrote: Would like to propose some method of adding factional recruiters to player cities. under city options for terminals possibly.

I dig this.
Its a tricky proposition as yeah we do wanna provide more options for players in cities, but at the same time you don't see many people in the NPC cities much now as it is. Adding more features that are specific to those NPC cities will further limit interaction in game and keep players in their player city hubs
(06-28-2020, 11:37 AM)Chavex Wrote: Its a tricky proposition as yeah we do wanna provide more options for players in cities, but at the same time you don't see many people in the NPC cities much now as it is.  Adding more features that are specific to those NPC cities will further limit interaction in game and keep players in their player city hubs

That's a fair take.  I can't disagree at all.
I'll have to check, but you can kind of do this already. At least in pre-CU you can get a recruiter to put where ever you want that lasts like 5 hrs or something close to that. I'll have to see if you can do it here, but there is no reason to really have a recruiter that's mobile in NGE so I haven't tested it. Also there are enough NPC recruiters at NPC cities that we really don't need more.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon