• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PioneerSX2More character slots
Since we can't have multiple accounts *cough* legitly,   I'd like to throw this out there.

5 more character slots! 
 -  no housing lots on the -6-10 for balance purposes.
 -  maintain 5 max log in.

perks
1. this will re-spark the economy as all the sudden people are going to need gear.
2. A reason to start new characters and level. Players would be able to try out classes they may have not played before.
3. We'd be the only large server who would have this.  This would give us some distinction vs other projects.
4. More crafters and more new products.
5. Demand for resources would shoot up.
6. More heroics run/pvp - In general I think we'd see some increase of activity.

Suggestions: notification on char creation informing this character will have 0 lots once past 5 chars.
This would just slow the economy more. If I had 5 more slots I could do all my crafting myself and never need to rely on anyone again. IMO going to 5 slots slowed the economy. 10 slots would cause all need for trade to end.
(07-15-2020, 03:43 PM)Iogoom Wrote: This would just slow the economy more. If I had 5 more slots I could do all my crafting myself and never need to rely on anyone again. IMO going to 5 slots slowed the economy. 10 slots would cause all need for trade to end.

I personally know a lot of players who don't like/understand the crafting mechanics. They'd much rather go and do other content focused.  If someone chooses to be a lone wolf, that's on them. I feel a lot of players would love more options and things to do, and reusing content has been a mmo standard for decades.
(07-15-2020, 02:15 AM)PioneerSX2 Wrote: Since we can't have multiple accounts *cough* legitly,   I'd like to throw this out there.

5 more character slots! 

perks
1. this will re-spark the economy as all the sudden people are going to need gear.
2. A reason to start new characters and level. Players would be able to try out classes they may have not played before.
3. We'd be the only large server who would have this.  This would give us some distinction vs other projects.
6. More heroics run/pvp - In general I think we'd see some increase of activity.

Suggestions: notification on char creation informing this character will have 0 lots once past 5 chars.
When I talked to a Dev on another project, I asked about stuff like this. His reply was that they can't restrict certain things to character creation while letting other characters have it. It's an all or nothing thing.
why would you restrict housing? then those 5 new slots couldnt participate in No Shared-Trade, they could pick up but not drop stuff
(07-18-2020, 09:36 PM)Aunvyrae Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 02:15 AM)PioneerSX2 Wrote: Since we can't have multiple accounts *cough* legitly,   I'd like to throw this out there.

5 more character slots! 

perks

When I talked to a Dev on another project, I asked about stuff like this. His reply was that they can't restrict certain things to character creation while letting other characters have it. It's an all or nothing thing.
That makes sense.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon