• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PioneerSX2Ace of Aces - Yes. I said it.
Ace of Aces collection:  Several projects have adapted this and we are not one of them. 

I had an idea that might make it worth doing though. 

Rewards: 
- Summon chassis dealer.  The one ability every pilot ever has always wanted.
- Ace of Aces title
- Passive buff bonus 10% to duty tokens.

Perks of this concept:

1. Low level crafted gear, chassis, fc/droids, and program chips will increase in demand.
2. New badge for badge hunters.
3. More activity for spacers.
Throw in ability to fly any ship available and I'd be down!
(07-15-2020, 12:14 PM)chlpreacher Wrote: Throw in ability to fly any ship available and I'd be down!

That would strip identity of the pilot.  This has been argued to death on live and the EMU's. In the end it would never pass a majority vote. For good reason. Most pilots have an ace in all 3 squads for that very reason.
There is already an idea for Ace of Aces that was submitted months ago and is being looked at last I knew. It included a badge and access to a new ship. The chassis dealer idea I will repeatedly vote down because it’s ONE more reason for players to never go to major cities.
Could we start with the ability to respec to other ace pilot squadrons  within the same faction. i wouldn't mind leveling up an ace in each faction but to have to  do it 9x would be  unbearable . I could see a new collection/reward for someone that did want to grind all 9 though!
(07-15-2020, 09:39 PM)Latermorph Wrote: Could we start with the ability to respec to other ace pilot squadrons  within the same faction. i wouldn't mind leveling up an ace in each faction but to have to  do it 9x would be  unbearable .

kind of defeats the purpose of a title then, as part of it is the grind.
(07-15-2020, 09:39 PM)Latermorph Wrote: Could we start with the ability to respec to other ace pilot squadrons  within the same faction. i wouldn't mind leveling up an ace in each faction but to have to  do it 9x would be  unbearable . I could see a new collection/reward for someone that did want to grind all 9 though!
 its actually not that bad, and you get xp bonus more times you do it, thrown in with Prophecy's x5 xp bonus...
(07-15-2020, 03:46 PM)Iogoom Wrote: There is already an idea for Ace of Aces that was submitted months ago and is being looked at last I knew. It included a badge and access to a new ship. The chassis dealer idea I will repeatedly vote down because it’s ONE more reason for players to never go to major cities.

That doesn't make much sense.  Junk dealers can be found in player cities, a player ability, major cities, instances, and even most of the outposts.  CD's are found at major sp's only. If you're worried about empty cities, you're off topic as considering the slant on how easy it is to offload junk for ground.
(07-15-2020, 10:37 PM)chlpreacher Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 09:39 PM)Latermorph Wrote: Could we start with the ability to respec to other ace pilot squadrons  within the same faction. i wouldn't mind leveling up an ace in each faction but to have to  do it 9x would be  unbearable . I could see a new collection/reward for someone that did want to grind all 9 though!
 its actually not that bad, and you get xp bonus more times you do it, thrown in with Prophecy's x5 xp bonus...

That's the point of the AOA grind. It's neither difficult, but it's a badge/title proving your commitment. The XP is not very relevant as you get a master pilot bonus after acing.
haow about #4 being if you get Ace of Aces then you get the ability to fly all Gunboats?

how about #4 being if you get Ace of Aces then you get the ability to fly all Gunboats? Not all Ships Just the gunboats since any pilot can do the collections to get them

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon