• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jedi Guide Compendium
[Image: Dwk0P2_QgPtKkYSfQ3u1j8NMEclyQG59_iQpwAYq...RC83H8nkD4]
Jedi Guide Created By Nitro (Reconstructed by Erotica)
Welcome to Jedi all padawans and apprentices. Here is a little information about this class. It is a fun/strong class for PvE/small scale PvP. Dark Side Jedi (DSJ) is a great DPS class but can also do very well as a Defense/Tank class if you stack correctly. Light Side Jedi (LSJ) is a great Solo/group tank class. With the current update they are more viable for small scale PvP or Solo as well.
One big weakness for both DSJ/LSJ are mass pvp. AoE's and DoT's are a Jedi's worst nightmare if not managed right.
Jedi are one of the easier classes to gear out due to lack of AA's required like a medic/officer/etc. would need. It is also a easy class to learn.
Jedi Stat Priorities
Stat Chart by MasterCosmo's back on SoE Live
[Image: akEVr6JOp0j1J9zllsE_qsRm5JVMfYVluCzaXrN0...Tex0ViP6kN]
[Image: bu183j_mD-yVeY14Tk9ZHonnw10KyAQkbTe9r3xp...eMwUzRGwyG]
Constitution: each point grants 8 health and 2 action points.
Agility:each point grants 0.01% dodge, 0.005% parry and 0.01% evasion chance.
Luck: each point grants 0.0033% dodge, 0.0033% evasion chance, 0.1% evasion value, 0.0033% critical hit chance, 0.005% strikethrough chance, and 0.1% strikethrough value.
Strength: each point grants 0.005% block chance, 0.5 block value, 0.01% hit chance, and 0.33 melee damage.
Precision: each point grants 0.005% parry, 0.005% block chance, 0.01% critical hit chance, and 0.005% strikethrough chance.
Stamina: each point grants 2 health and 8 action points.
Critical hit defense/reduction
Full details/guide on this can be found here thanks to  mastercosmo https://mastercosmo.wordpress.com/20...l-hit-defense/
Glancing Blow Increase
Full details/guide can be found here thanks to  mastercosmo https://mastercosmo.wordpress.com/20...glancing-blow/
Dodge Chance

Jedi Heroic Sets
Dark Fury Dark fury is the DSJ main heroic set and this gives your Lightning/Maelstorm/Shockwave a chance to reset on use and also reduces their cool down. It's the more DPS role set of a DSJ. Do remember you take a chance for these resets to happen and are relying on RNG rolls.
[Image: 9LUF0EuGBmq6h3X6ecVxhrvoFfPR3scJ6me4USY-...XdPkib3NUj]
Duelist Duelist set is primary for LSJ who want to go DPS this set is a huge boost to you're dps if it's up to gu22. It reduces the cool down of all your melee abilities like strike, sweep ,flurry as well as the action cost? like you need that. Just like the DSJ's Fury set, You rely on the RnG gods and risk that chance over stats.
[Image: kffu3O5VrgYUP3J6_l8hEPgmFVmgSldcLsC9ndDQ...sSMu0AmHul]
Guardian Guardian is a balanced defense set that is primary focus is tanking. Both specs use it as it gives a huge amount of con and quite a bit of defense as well as a extra attack that generates a lot of agro.
[Image: F-KDGG26MAkIMjw6E-gCqIRNPkbrpPDSkSIxvj9j...WkrCcB9JLE]
Heroism Heroism is a all around set that increases you're stats it's great and versatile it adds a lot to defense and offense is used a lot by dark and light jedi due to the jump in stats. it's also much easy to obtain compared to other sets.
[Image: BU2RY7xTC3DMV7yeVIfuUcr6DfFRcavLecanqkg8...pF87ZUvHKK]

Jedi Entertainer Buffs
1: 3750 k/e, Crit, glance
2: 3k k/e, crit, glance, 6% second chance
3: 2250 k/e, crit, glance, Luck
4: 3k k/e, glance, agility, luck
5: 3750 k/e, Crit 90 agility, 60 con
6: 3k k/e, Crit, chr, con

Jedi 35 Suits
1: Agility, Luck, Precision
2: Con, Luck, Precision
3: Agility, Con, Luck
4: Agility, Con, Strength
5: Agility, Luck, Strength
6: Exotics (Pvp Crit, Crit chance increase, CHR)
7: Exotics (Glancing blow, Crit chance Increase, CHR)
Disclaimer: Please note what I might use and works for me, May not work for you. It all depends on your play style. So please, best way is to test on a TC or if you have alot of credits to blow, Try out different builds and such.

Jedi Combat Skill Guide
Dark Jedi Abilities
Force DrainThis ability is an attack/heal for a DSJ, Depending on your hit is going to be the amount of your heal, example: Drain hits for 2500, Your heal from it will be 5k. Drains can Crit but also can be glanced so that is a risk. It is also about half the timer of a LSJ's Heal.
[Image: WCvRSGxoSEEmTBkHitSKExwYvvy9uKVw9nKBrUyq...CfWIoFTR7t]
Force MaelstromThis ability is a cone attack. Damage is based on your crit, I've seen 7-8k maelstorms done to myself and to others. Just watch what you hit in pve
[Image: SbJbjvszgkgbciKlXfzY0wXBkkJehIqNeGSnx3PJ...E76W-0zhwv]
Force LightningThis ability is a direct attack that can be dodge, parry or glance. This ability also ignores armor. Just like maelstorm, Damage is based on your crit.
[Image: 8uYoUkHf_-pMuKwDBZRtyhCqfSshoOQbzwke78-b...zqZ1rZIUcx]
Focus StanceThis is your focus stance, without it, you will not be able to use your Force attack (ex: choke, lightning, maelstorm.
[Image: TXOSj6xkouUILiEsh_yMwQjpRTSn5qsdiihGPtwS...m1c4Wmf77_]
Force ChokeThis ability... Who wouldn't want the ability to choke someone like Darth Vader did in the movies? (^_^) This ability can be a debuff for damage and also applies a electric damage over time (DoT)
[Image: pqu0_frpcWvEWq6wIf1IfdgX7gQqQDD8Gs6hZnQN...jeTHRJjsUT]
Light-Jedi Abilities
FlurryThis ability grants an attack that can attack that can strike your foe 3 times. Damage is based on crit or strikethrough. ( Please correct me if I am incorrect since I do not play LSJ much, I will add any corrections in ))
[Image: 1kR2Jp4fCL1vmkT_T765Z5sO2rhRa3-_qqyTyUHR...v5v9V9Y8Gt]
Saber ReflectSaber reflect deflects attacks and redirects them to the attacker.
[Image: nucfoCMPfLZ8maITz1OY0ja6udwA7bfcABXj9NmF...QLIoi4rY1p]
HealThis ability is for LSJ heal that can heal 10k or higher with a chance of luck or Healing Potency ( highly not recommended to use Healing Pot as LSJ or DSJ )
[Image: HSlnhdCTTFOt_z2mp_1bNVGPIQREanChjxV9Rmcj...vjkTIYzA6f]
StrikeThis ability is a single direct attack for LSJ/DSJ. Damage depends on the Jedi's Crit/Strike-through
[Image: L9v5tH6wWBIRBzawNqYoD6EAXBse3NKjxUFvEPOb...tTirusV8yA]
SweepThis ability is a aoe saber attack for LSJ/DSJ. Damage depends on the Jedi's Crit/Strike-through
[Image: v-ixq0lVJCAqgZ9n01HRG7lkhi28L499_SW89L3r...0oR9C19GNq]
Jedi StanceThis stance is for Jedi to use their LSJ abilities like Saber Reflect/Flurry and such.
[Image: PjfNqZU9bCcdv4lM5Bpx06gISRd3qRjR-EO82oJR...934q5lwQG8]
Hermetic TouchThis ability is to remove damage over time (DoT) from themselves. Removes 5 stacks of every type of DoT. If you get a 10 stack of DoT from a commando, It will only remove a 5 stack of each DoT.
[Image: jNVrXuQ7lYMt6LnVSZrKbZIbJaGkXFcBC2ZyLPlC...U7kc6weg94]
Shared Jedi Abilities
Force EnrageThis ability is mainly use for PvE to take agro off a "support/healer" in heroics and such. Must be in Jedi Stance to use this ability.
[Image: 8q7C44uSZZT5N11e0931dvC-RSjRLzFQaSzfVAkf...KBGq80o1Yh]
MindTrickThis ability is use to drop agro from a single NPC. DSJ/LSJ can use this ability without having to be in a particular stance.
[Image: kRKI2R5MADdOdzR8syeA7rvoumj58BFiTcfXDMpA...bWap6J-luj]
Force ShockwaveThis ability can be use for both LSJ and DSJ. This would be better use for a DSJ using the Dark Fury Heroic set for reset cooldowns.
[Image: I1l39h73gshDZmrWCfPpatCXcGp2cfjWrVTnU68y...ERGwD120H8]
Sense DangerThis ability is to reveal any Cloaked Jedi/Spy or player in stealth due to Smuggler Cloak ally ability.
[Image: E-i-8NwHhs-VCYa_mLKkHePU9_LF3DzRUShyrx4w...W-JFCj7IR8]
Force CloakThis ability is to cloak a Jedi to escape combat. Just a note, it is very easy to be seen/reveal by other players/npcs.
[Image: N0A0SUsErIj_5aG1YBFcA-YJyAOiKMTOc5H7AODR...D__qbKnwEH]
Force RunThis ability increases the speed of the Jedi to either escape combat or gain ground on their foe.
[Image: kB8rs-j-HqgEi0uC90oPzkpO4lhONCnXV4HShMzK...0rsbcsvHzT]
Saber InterceptThis ability directs all attacks to a target to the Jedi for 10 seconds. Great ability to use for PvE/PvP (Support classes will love you if you are able to do this and keep up with)
[Image: o4IzraN8hfp6blp2nb0fFHDGhNTe-GWAig48DzVh...2-HuWmXoRV]
Saber BlockA Defensive ability that will help deflect both Melee and range attack, More points into it the better.
[Image: vf5R9H6GeLNxHwIT-1tzbX-HJpiGT-ApOWMfwEsg...aXOpEGk5xt]
Saber ThrowThis ability grants the Jedi to throw their saber at an foe from 30 meters. LSJ do receive a bonus with this ability to snare their foe or root them.
[Image: yJYHmamb7WlWgAjmBRBKnsQAiplHZCo32YIrSl5b...Fw7jP9ySXs]
Forsake FearThis ability is granted to Jedi that has the expertise points to it, and grants anyone in the group action for the length amount of time.
[Image: S_zdmzRnLywIQWK_6gAZr7xS7-napZUhJLgOZ-Sh...ZD0P51fsDI]

Jedi Expertise
Here is a list of the few pretty popular and most used and all around sets of expertise!
NOTE LSJ Builds are meant for both PVP/PVE As are the DSJ Builds..not every build works for everyone as everyone has a playstyle.
Setup #1 My PvP Build
[Image: 5SWd1U4aP2sPo2efD6LdtvZyXPkCIRcfy_E3yZ2J...OoZ_jd_dBb]
[Image: _u8_uJKIXrLkUUHRp1DbLMMuVE3y0n_91dBf8pKb...QPiFHcNQtU]

Setup #2 Basic Common PVP/PVE DSJ Build
[Image: LQORtU_UvZcfhTt7EXJ4dBpUyQfNRw9-kTtPZaFA...uvg_wPX-JC]
[Image: IRZ_dvhf-fcQxrPvaOJBgF9YcWgaHoPqIbh7gB9A...6U2zyshhz4]
Setup #3 DSJ Defense Build
[Image: v4PxHvLPV12A5om-RAnuGOEmydJzILGzmXYu7j03...grSIoANDzS]
[Image: Q16EKnxxDWwY8ThaMnwFsDjCUH8rJiSqQhNCu_Ay...dWtmMy5U7K]
Setup #4 LSJ DPS Build
[Image: 43bWxm5JaA8UiYnwLS0sEZ3Ozlh330g5X9Rog4uf...ypq7spwe8y]
[Image: EOWA-LlYPBh83A51niDuoVlodMqje1otjpqg_drv...oDZ6QuvXlH]
Setup #5 Defense LSJ Build
[Image: ye_SOVmHU0lrc16tjmYchiD0n7MmbFUvUnbswcKz...NTUPmjumE_]

_________________________________[Image: mz5uK-xGUwRANJxSEunL0MPt1XwdZrHJqJ9eQqXD...T1l7cfrvmh]
Food , Drinks , Lightsaber Selections , Robe/Armor Selections and elemental damages and powerups and lightsaber crystals!

Food/Drink Selections for Jedi
Here are some foods and drinks used by jedi
Evasion/Prec (LSJ/DSJ)
Str/Prec/Con (LSJ)
High Con/Dodge Chance (LSJ/DSJ)
ST/STVALUE/AGI (LSJ)
High Luck/BC/BV (LSJ/DSJ)
Agility/Movement Speed (LSJ/DSJ)

Jedi Robes & Armor
Everyone has a preference below is a list of robes that are what you will want and obtain in order or which ever you can get first.
Armor Info: I've seen a lot of players that do prefer armor over robes, the benefit of that is an extra exotic and stats which isn't bad. Mainly seems to work for LSJ more than DSJ but that is just my take. I prefer robes due to bonuses that the robe offers me that suits my play style.
Jedi Knight Robe:
Jedi Master Cloak:
Master Jedi Cloaks:
Elder Robes:
Jedi Elements
So alot ask what elements do what here is a list of them and what they do
Heat:
Duration: 6 seconds
Effect: Adds a Heat DoT attack that will tick 3 times with 2 second seperation for 750 damage per tick before armor mitigation.
Acid:
Duration: 3 seconds
Effect: the Acid Elemental effect is a Critical Chance increase to all attackers on that target. The target will have a 75% chance to be hit by a Critical Hit for the duration. If you are stacking Critical Chance on top of this, you will likely hit every attack with a Critical. Very useful and probably the most popular elemental type.
Cold:
Effect: the Cold Elemental effect will increase all damage being dealt to the target for the entire duration. The % increase in damage is dependent on your cold elemental value. Basically, your cold elemental is divided by 5 and that value is the % increase in damage your target will see. This increases all incoming damage by all attackers to the target. Useful and underrated mod since this will stack with Critical and Strikethrough attacks.
Examples:
36 cold elemental on the weapon x 0.2 = 7.2% Damage Increase.
100 elemental value on the weapon = 100 x 0.2 = 20% Damage Increase
Electric:
Effect: +75% Glancing Blow increase debuff on the affected target.
Note: While the tooltip will state that 'Trivial Hit' is the one being modified, Trivial Hit is a 96% damage reduction and a remnant from an old combat system, while Glancing Blow is a 60% Damage reduction. The correct modifier is Glancing Blow, the tooltip is incorrect. The combat log and skill mod character sheet will confirm this.
Note 2: The effect of this element is regarded as being most useful in PvE, due to the benefits of Glancing Blow in PvE
Conclusion: DSJ I've seen favor Cold for increase damage and LSJ Can use Heat/Cold/Acid and benefit from that. Defensive Jedi might like using Electric for the Trivial chance

Jedi PowerUps
Here is a list of best powerups to use with Jedi.
PVP Crit: More crit isn't bad to use but only works in pvp... duh
Crit Chance: Good for PvP/PvE
GB Melee/Ranged: Great thing to have with CHR for defensive stacking
Lightsaber Weapon Damage: Increasing LSJ saber damage.
CHR:Reduces the chance to be critically hit, very effective stacking and caps out at 29+, 31+ if we ever obtain the bonus RE chance
Glance Blow: Decent but not exactly worth stacking unless solo in PvE as it does help. caps at +7 rarely , +8 if we ever obtain the bonus RE chance

Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: What type of Jedi do you play?
Answer 1: DSJ due to DPS and play style.
Question 2: What type of element do you use for DSJ/LSJ?
Answer 2: For DSJ I use for offensive is cold and defensive electric. For LSJ I use offensive either heat/cold/acid and defensive - electric
Question 3: How would you go about gearing first.
Answer 3: Farming Nightsisters for stat'd loot to give a crafter or afk junk loot. But good thing about Jedi is you can use the robes for a while and still be viable.
Question 4: How would you go about leveling?
Answer 4: Legacy/Kashyyyk/Mustafar or doing daily terminal missions or afk grind.
Question 5: Elder robe or CoH/shattlepoint cloaks?
Answer 5: Personally, I prefer Cloak of Hate as a Offensive/crit stacking DSJ
Question 6: Best 35 suit to use?
Answer 6: This is a hard one to say as best. My personal prefence is Agility/Luck/Precision (Pvp Crit, Crit chance Increase, CHR) Due to I pvp alot. But This depends on your play style.
Question 7: Best spot to grind Sith/Jedi holocrons?
Answer 7: Sith = Nightsisters, I've had my best luck in a full group running around random in dathomir killing them getting my holo's but if you want to afk, Nightsister Force Laber camp, NS vs SMC or Stronghold. For Jedi Being in a group and going to the North East corner of Dantooine past the Jedi Temple Ruins POI.
Question 8: Armor Jedi or Robe Jedi
Answer 8: I've heard For LSJ Armor is better. But personal prefence is Robes
Question 9: Best heroic 5 piece to grab?
Answer 9: Depends on play style. DSJ - Tank Guardian/heroism. DPS Fury/Heroism. LSJ Tank Guardian/Heroism, LSJ Dps Duelist/Heroism
Question 10: Best Lightsaber to use.
Answer 10: Old Republic 2-hand Saber.

Obtaining your Elder Robes
Welcome and goodluck hunting the elder robes they are worth it.

Requirements  that are needed and can be completely random.

First of all visit the Jedi npc at yavin outside mining outpost /waypoint 932 1517 he is between the 3 tree's and well hes much the same way as how you became force sensitive in the pre-cu. so when you obtain the right (Requirements) he will whisper to you in chat. may not whisper if you respec out of jedi. you can just revisit him and see eventually if he hands you the elder robes.

When you receive the your elder robes they will be random you either get light or dark. if you would like the other robe please use the link below to obtain it , you will get to keep both or have more then two great for deco. 
https://swg.fandom.com/wiki/Replacing_My_Robe

Requirements you must obtain.

Master Jedi Cloaks Collection Completed. http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Master_Jedi_Cloaks

25-30 Explore Badges. http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/Exploration_badges may be completely random expect to just get all 47 badges.

Required Explore Badges that are a Must: Kenobi Homestead. , Jedi Temple Ruins ,Temple of Exar Kun 

Atleast 45 badges in total.

So all in all just go Get all Explore badges including hoth and kash and MJC collection and you are set.

Requirements that are not needed.
No Slayers Badges
No Space Badges
No Event Badges
No Player Event Badges
No Server First
No Themeparks
No GCW Badges
No PvP Badges
No Ent
No Trader
No Order 66
No Legacy Quest

For the Jedi Lightsaber's Compendium
Please visit the link below  i had to unmerge some stuff. this will hopefully include the saber crafting guide later!
Any questions please post here or DM me, Thanks to my love for saving my guide and posting it

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon