• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChavexOPERATIONS ADDRESS Project Announcement
Greetings Prophecy, it is with heavy heart that I bring you this announcement.  Its time for me  to step down as one of the Admins here.  My work schedule is increasing and I'm getting ready to go back to sea (I'm in the Navy if ya don't know), so effective this weekend I'll be stepping down as your QA Admin.  I've named Nitro as the new QA Admin in my stead, should be fun to watch, and I'll be sure to have my popcorn ready when things arise.  Speaking of QA, we've had quite a few issues that have been on the back burner for awhile,  and we have been working with the staff night and day to work towards a solution to our issue and we feel this is the appropriate time and platform to inform you of the way forward.  We have thoroughly enjoyed bringing you back to the Galaxy as we once knew it and we thank you for being with us all these years.  No, we are not going away, the server is not going anywhere, however, with our current state, we have found that the Pre-CU  version of the game has much more in the way to offer as far as variety, and after many hours, we have decided that SWG: Prophecy will be the newest PRE-CU Server.  We feel that we can bring a new take on the game, with the versatility that the game had prior to the New Game Enhancements, plus adding the NGE content that we all know and love. Sure, there will be bumps along the way, and heck it might take us YEARS to get anything of actual content in place, but it seems like the logical thing to do, as most of the gameplay was already in place in the NGE, so might as well start from scratch.  We thank you guys for continuing to play with us, we promise we'll do our best to limit the downtime with regards to making the necessary changes to totally screw up the game which is working pretty well as of now.  If you haven't noticed already, you should see the Fools Day Event active, here is where you can find out more information about what it involves  https://swg.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Fool, and if you thought that any of the above was actually true, then you truly are the Fool.  Happy Fools Day Everyone!!

On a serious note, obviously none of that which was mentioned above is happening, minus the Fools Day Event, which is currently on the Live server and will be active until this Saturday (3 April), so get your groups and get your badges from the event while you can.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon